DVD-Ranger CinEx HD 22.214.171.124
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer, Linux, WinOther, Linux Console, Win Vista
Hits: 4 visitors
Price: 69.95 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 05 Nov 2015
Last Update: 06 Nov 2014
DVD-Ranger is the first full-featured Blu-ray and DVD copying/burning software which can copy and backup Blu-ray to BD-R, DVDR or hard drive in just one or a few clicks. DVD-Ranger CinEx HD can convert Cinavia protected Blu-ray and DVD title to MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files playable on next generation consoles like PS3 and PS4 and Xbox, HD player like WD TV Live, or mobile devices like iPod/iPhone/iPad, etc. Besides the fast speed and amazing quality, it\'s very easy to use, even for beginners.
1. CinEx HD released. First multichannel Cinavia remover.
2. 4 Blu-ray and DVD Copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
3. Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.
4. Burn existing Blu-ray or DVD folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray or DVD writer, or convert Blu-ray or DVD folder to ISO image file.
5. Compress BD-50 to BD-25/BD-9/BD-5; Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5.
6. Convert Blu-ray and DVD title to WMV/MP4 file, which can be played on Microsoft Xbox 360 / One.
7. Convert Blu-ray and DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on iPod, ipod touch, iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and ipad
8. Convert Blu-ray and DVD title to MKV/AVI/MP4 file.
9. Let you select preferred audio track and subtitle.
10. Crop function to remove the black bars on many widescreen movies.
11. Include internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to install third party driver.
12. Support NTSC and PAL Blu-ray and DVD
13. Preview title like real DVD or Blu-ray player.
14. Burn to any blank Blu-ray disc (BD-R/RE 25, BD-R/RE 50) and any blank DVD disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
15. Support the newest NVIDIA CUDA, Intel Quick Sync, AMD APP, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion.
For more information about DVD-Ranger, please visit www.dvd2hd.com/
Available Translations: None