TMS FlexCel for VCL and FireMonkey 184.108.40.206
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 125 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 26 Nov 2016
Last Update: 23 Nov 2016
FlexCel for VCL / FireMonkey is a suite of Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8 components allowing to manipulate Excel files. It includes an extensive API allowing to natively read/write Excel files. If you need to read or create complex spreadsheets, on Windows or Mac OS-X on machines without Excel installed, Flexcel can do the job.
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, Mac OS-X, iOS and Android
- 100% Native support for Excel .XLSX, .XLSM file formats (Excel 2007 - Excel 2013)
- 100% Native support for Excel .XLS Excel 95 - Excel 2013
- 100% Native PDF report generation from .XLS/.XLSX files
- 100% Native support for previewing and printing .XLS/.XLSX files
- Fully standards compliant HTML 5 file generation from .XLS/.XLSX files
- Export .XLS & .XLSX files to SVG
- Support for formula recalculation with over 200 Excel formulas
- ApiMate tool for automatically showing needed Delphi/C++ code for generating specific .XLS/.XLSX file cells with Flexcel
- Templates can be embedded inside your exe. No additional files to distribute
- Can write images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost the complete Excel feature set in native mode
- Designed from start to make full use of modern Delphi features like records with methods or generics.
Available Translations: None